One of the biggest benefits of installing a Shopify store is that the successful eCommerce medium can indeed make everything easy for you. It’s open to integration with different account software, payment gateways, and CRMs and more. Social media integration is a crucial aspect in this regard as it particularly helpful for Instagrammers.
The advantages are exceptional. They help you in selling more places, which gives your customers a truly and authentically omni-channel vibe. So, Instagram and Shopify integration allow you to sell more seamless on both your Shopify and Instagram account.
- It increases your selling power and the scope of both platforms, helping you to reach more traffic where the customers are most active.
- The best part is that Instagram and Shopify integration options are all for free via Shopify.
- The Shoppable Instagram offers features that non-Shopify members will not find, which gives registered members a distinct and huge edge.
- You have to manually construct your Shopify store for organizing and activating every individual integration process, though you don’t need to use each one of them.
- The current available options for Shopify and Instagram integrations entail Shoppable Instagrams, Instagram Galleries for your website, placement of IG follow buttons on your website and installation of tracking pixel on the platform.
- You can of course buy Instagram views to increase your social following. It will give you a new platform to market your product to interested or potential customers.
Setting up the sales channel
Your IG sales medium connects your Shopify items to your Instagram business account. Before adding the channel, you need to ensure that you have a FB business page. Your FB catalog must have added products as well. There are different steps to add your Instagram sales channel.
- For a desktop version, go to the Shopify admin and click on the plus button, which is beside the heading called Sales Channel.
- Click Instagram on that dialog box to learn more about it.
- Tap Add Channel. Then log into your FB account to authenticate your IG account in the same sales channel.
- For Apple users, tap Store on the Shopify app. Click Add channel and right from Add sales channel’s screen, click on Instagram and add it.
- The login and authentication process remains the same.
- For Android users, click on Store from your Shopify app. Click on the +button and then tap Instagram. The next step is to add IG.
- After you add your IG business profile, Instagram will review your account for feature access.
- Shopify cannot enable the inherent product tagging tool for your store.
- When IG approves your account, they will send a notification to your business profile.
- The next step is the management of the product catalog. You can add the catalog from the concerned Shopping page in your business profile.
To change your name, product description, price in the product tag, you have to edit Shopify’s product listing, before publishing the same on your FB Shop. Do note that your product description cannot differ from that of your Instagram.
Top 10 apps on Shopify
From redefining influencer marketing to create a global reach for your product, IG is indeed the playground for businesses. With a whopping 1 billion monthly active users, the IG community has emerged to be a leveling turf for numerous companies to promote user engagement and get new market branded products and followers.
- Shopify Store Rating gives a 5-star rating to Social Media Stream. It’s the best platform to stream Instagram content on your site.
- Social media stream allows Instagrammers to stream material from the IG feed of the brand.
- Moreover, these components are not confined to Instagram, but you can extend the features to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook as well.
- As sprout special puts it, 7/10 IG hashtags are all branded. Social Media Stream focuses on user engagement tactics and hashtag content through their medium.
- It helps you to gain an audience and enhance brand engagement.
- The app propels Shopify users to sustain their media streaming directive on the website.
- Instafeed also gets a 5-star store rating from Shopify. This platform is best to promote band content on your IG page.
- It makes a dramatic difference to the online store of your brand. One of the easiest and most efficient IG plugins or tools for Shopify shops, Instafeed allows you creative integration of Instagram posts.
- You can customize the posts and share them with your audiences.
A succinct tale of Instafeed
If you want an amazing look and feel for your images, you can follow the Shopify version of the most efficient and flexible IG feed. Instashow is a fully flexible, easy-to-use, premium solution, which has the bandwidth to become pivotal and irreplaceable equipment for sharing your pictures on a Shopify store.
- You can use the tool to present photos in a beautiful line or grid.
- You can upload pictures from any public IG account. You have the bandwidth to use proper hashtags and galvanize and unite each source to create a captivating photo gallery.
- Moreover, you can customize colors and adjust dimensions.
- There are over 60 variable fixtures or parameters that enable you to showcase your best to potential customers.
- Everything you need to underscore and organize in Instagram Feed is right here.
- The Instagram feed on esteemed Shopify gives scope and freedom to select appropriate content for your website’s gallery.
- You can insert public tags and usernames, locations, choose trending and smart hashtags, add any worthwhile IG picture with its URL, and build different amalgamations of each channel.
Shopify IG App allows you to set the width of your feed. It automatically calculates its size and height.
How IG shopping boosts sales
The app lets you showcase your products and brands. You can get your items in front of 800 million strong trendy shoppers on IG. It also offers a smooth and seamless shopping experience.
The app provides a consistent and voluminous in-app shopping process. The experience starts with product discovery and ends at checkout. You can also sell from a single inventory.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.