Gone are the days that scanning required a long tedious process. With technological advancements now you can create scanned PDFs in seconds. In fact, these days you can scan documents without a scanner is the most prevalent technique.
However, in this article we will discuss both the ways of scanning PDFs. We will quickly view the traditional method of scanning documents and then we will see how we can do the same with one of the best document scanner apps.
What Is The Traditional Scanning Process?
A flatbed scanner machine is something that most of us are familiar with. It is an electronic device that can optically scan any paper and convert it into a digital image.
To use such a machine, one can lift the cover and place the document on a glass window. The light that emits from the scanner will collect all the optical information of the paper that is being scanned with the machine. And that is how our parents used to scan their documents.
But what will you do when you do not have such a scanner with you and still you need to scan a few important papers urgently? To answer this question, experts discovered a go-to scanning solution.
How To Scan Your Documents with Your Android Device?
The bulky scanning machine could not sustain a modern life’s speedy scanning requirements. We can not afford to have a scanner machine all the time around us. We need a handy smart device to scan documents quickly.
And to satisfy these needs experts come up with the invention of document scanning apps. With the use of scan to PDF apps now you can scan any types of papers with your Android device.
What Are Scan To PDF Apps?
A scan to PDF app is the latest market invention that generates clear and sharp PDF scans in no time. These apps use your Android device’s camera to take a picture of the paper that you want to scan. And then process a quick scan and generate clear scanned PDFs.
There are many such scanning apps in the market, However, FlashScan is a one-stop scanning solution. This app not only creates scanned PDFs but also reads QR and Barcodes accurately.
How to Scan Documents With FlashScan?
FlashScan offers the simplest scanning process. First of all, you need to download the FlashScan app. It is easy to use and the three-step scanning of FlashScan is described below.
(A) Organize Your Documents- Keep all the papers that you want to scan with FlashScan handy. Doing this will help you with a one-go scanning process that will save your time and effort.
(B) Take A Picture Of The Document- Now with your Android device click a clear photo of the paper that you want to scan with this app.
(C) Scan your Documents Without A Scanner- Now use the FlashScan app and scan your documents. And You are done! You have successfully created a scanned PDF without a scanner. Download the FlashScan App.
What akes FlashScan The Best Document Scanning Android App?
What are the distinct features of this app that makes it the best? Let’s see FlashScan’s features and understand what makes it a top-class scanning app?
- FlashScan, as the name suggests, scans documents in a flash! It is the fastest document scanning app of 2020.
- It cleans the image background noise and generates clear and sharp PDFs.
- Every type of paper, photos, books, etc is scan-able with this app.
- Scanning is not everything. Sometimes you need a bright clear document to serve office purposes. FlashScan offers professional filters to enhance your scanned results.
- Grey Mode, Magic Color, Black, and white 1&2 are fantastic filters that you can use as per your document’s needs.
- You can scan QR and Barcodes with FlashScan It reads the codes accurately and shares it quickly.
- The built-in OCR of this app is a brilliant tool. It extracts any text from the image and saves it as plain text.
- Users can easily share or re-scan for better conversion.
- OCR also offers translation support. You can translate scanned text from English to other languages.
- With Sort By feature you can keep your documents well-organized.
- Users can easily share, delete, save, and rename any file and folders.
- With the pro version, you can also access the ad-free and watermark-free scans.
Let’s Sum It Up!
On concluding notes, we will suggest you to choose the best and latest way to scan documents. Also, with the current coronavirus outbreak, most of us are working from home and we need a pocket-sized scanning solution frequently.
Turn your device into a portable scanning machine with FlashScan! Use this best document scanning app to simplify your scanning process.