In the field of web development, WordPress has come out as one of the most used and best platform. Converting PSD to HTML and then converting the HTML to WordPress has become one of the most used and effective ways of developing a website. Earlier, mostly HTML websites were used but now-a-days people prefer to convert HTML to WordPress to create a better performing website. WordPress has a lot of benefits of its own when it comes to developing a website. It has proved to be more than just a blogging platform and is best at both the services it offers.
Let us see what all benefits WordPress has to offer if we convert HTML website to WordPress.
- Dynamic CMS: One of the best reasons to use WordPress for your website is that it provides a dynamic CMS or Content Management System. The static HTML websites have many constraints and come with many limitations when it comes to features and functionalities. It is difficult to change the HTML websites as per the requirements of today’s changing digital age. WordPress offers the ease to create websites, without too much coding. It is also easy to update and manage the websites created on WordPress. It comes with various in-built functionalities and you can also install add-ons and plugins for more features.
- No complex editing: HTML websites are not only difficult to adapt, but they are also very complex to edit and customise. The editing tools and software are very difficult to understand and use. It requires years of practice to excel it. While WordPress comes with easy editing tools that can be used effectively even by a beginner. You can use a variety of add-ons and plugins to make the required editings and customisations.
- Easy to use: WordPress comes with a lot of plugins and themes that make the task of web developers a lot easier. They also have 24*7 customer assistance if you have any issues while using it. The codings required on WordPress are also very simple, which makes it easy to work for beginners. The in-built themes and plugins also help in giving an attractive look to the website.
- Easy to update: With a regular change in technology and the entire business world, it becomes important to update your website every now and then. Updating a website may involve using new content, adding new pages, adding new images, changing the functionalities, adding new services, etc. All this is easy to do on WordPress as this CMS is scalable, easy and convenient to use.
- SEO friendly: WordPress is search engine friendly, meaning that it is built in a way to provide better results on search engines and help the website rank higher on it and grow. WordPress makes your website SEO friendly, helping the search engines to find the content on your website easily whenever anyone searches similar content on the search engines. It has many plugins and security features that allow and help you to make your website SEO friendly. These plugins are easy to use on your posts and pages and help in ranking your website higher on search engines.
- Convenient for adding links: WordPress is so popularly used for website design as it provides convenience to the users, improving their experience on a website. It helps in identifying problems that a user might face and helps in correcting or curbing it. In case you delete any post or page, WordPress automatically updates the internal links of the website, protecting the customers from getting page not found or 404 errors.
- Plugins and extensions: In case of HTML websites, if you want any additional feature or functionality, you will have to write complex codes for it and then integrate it with the system. But WordPress comes with a variety of in-built plugins and extensions that help in adding new functionalities and features as per your requirements. You don’t need to write any code for WordPress. Besides the in-built plugins, you can also install additional plugins to add new features.
- A community of developers: WordPress has a wide community of developers that help in making it convenient for the users. They keep on developing new features to make the website more convenient for the customers and keep on updating them. An HTML website is difficult to update and requires highly qualified and experienced developers to make any changes and updations.
- Customisable as per design: WordPress offers the opportunity to customise your website and pages as per your design requirements. You can choose the desired theme, additional plugins and add-ons, etc. to make the required changes in your website.
HTML websites are becoming outdated now and everyone is using WordPress these days. You can either create a new WordPress website or convert HTML to WordPress to get your desired website. There are various options to convert website to WordPress theme as and when you need to stay updated with your website in this digital market.