Meeting customer expectations is one of the biggest concerns for organizations. Customer demands are increasingly shifting from reactive channels to proactive measures. In such circumstances, implementing real-time communication solutions is the key to improve the efficiency of customer service, and what better than integrating voice API for business communication? Communication APIs deliver the support that customers demand and are a perfect option for every type of industry. With high-quality in-app voice call API for customer services – organizations can ensure effective communication with customers, increase conversions, boost customer loyalty and provide an enhanced support system.
Let’s Understand the Role of Voice Call APIs And Why Voice Call APIs Are the Most Preferred Option?
A voice API and SDK are programming interfaces that offer voice call integration with any application or website. The role of voice APIs is to channel, regulate, and customize calls to make communication easy and operative for the customers.
Integrating voice call APIs on the various online commercial platforms of an organization is the best method to communicate with the customers. Through voice calls, organizations can create a personal, instant, and above all, human interface.
So, What Are the Benefits of Integrating Voice Chat API?
Integrating voice API simplifies customer support channels by offering a single interface system and reducing response time. Organizations can leverage voice APIs to improve their customer experience and lower operational costs. They can create a secure and reliable path for communication and efficiently meet the needs of the customers and end-users. Integration of voice APIs is also beneficial as it allows the route of global voice calls to phones, browsers, SIP domains as well as mobile applications.
Furthermore, with voice call API for developers, there is an ease in development! Developers can effortlessly integrate ready-made voice API into their respective applications in minutes. They also focus on designing an engaging customer experience, rather than spending resources on building the voice applications from starch.
Here are some of the benefits of integrations voice chat API:
- Call Recording – Voice API offers call recordings so that organizations can always have backups of important conversations, along with records of customer information.
- Conducting Conference Calls – Connect with multiple participants through conference calls. This offers organizations to host webinars and group meetings benefiting both the business and the customers.
- Call Queuing & Routing – With Voice API, organizations can create an operative channel and an effective communication structure so that customers can connect with the right representative each time they call.
- Call Transfer – Having the option of transferring calls within departments or representatives also helps and benefits in fulfilling and addressing customers successfully.
- Complete Call History – Maintaining inbound and outbound call logs is also a key benefit of integrating voice chat APIs.
- Better Customer Experience – A well-integrated voice chat API leads to clear communication, amplified conversation and delivers a better customer experience.
- Add Channels Easily – With Voice APIs, developers have the liberty to build an entire communication centre Multi-Party for the organizations from starchy or easily add required channels to compliment the voice calling functionality.
- Boost Agent Productivity – With APIs, agents can anticipate and reciprocate in a manner to meet customer queries effectively. Eventually, agents are in a better position to communicate, offer quicker solutions and boost productivity.
How Do You Evaluate Which Is the Best in App Voice Call API?
Every organization wants to integrate the best voice call APIs for mobile apps, websites, CRM, helpdesk, or any other communication channel. However, how does one evaluate the standards of voice API & SDKs?
Here are some of the key factors that will help evaluate which is the best in-app voice call API:
Voice call APIs offer several features that improve and enhance the entire communication channels of an organization. Such as call forwarding, call recording, IVR systems, monitoring tools, etc.
- Regional Deliverability – Voice APIs can programmatically manage, monitor, and trigger communication with regional deliverability – be APPs, websites, CRM systems, helpdesk, or any other mode of online voice communication.
- Easy Migration – Voice APIs also allows organizations to quickly and easily migrate traditional platforms to online communication apps. Moreover, with pre-built templates and customization options, migration is very simple.
- Security – Online voice calls must be secure as it contains important customer data. Hence, voice calling API and SDK solutions for web & mobile apps manage and route calls securely.
- Scalability – Voice API bridges phone numbers and online communication platforms to offer scalability. Through an abridged communication network, the support team can cater to a higher number of demands and requirements put forth by the customers.
- Pricing – Voice APIs can be purchased for a one-time fee, subscription-based, or pay-as-you-go pricing module. It is ultimately the organization’s decision to evaluate their needs and purchase the right voice API.
The Best Voice Call APIs & SDKs With Their Features:
CONTUS MirrorFly Voice API
CONTUS MirrorFly voice calling solution is a customizable communication API and SDK. With CONTUS MirrorFly voice API organizations can create easy communication channels on Android, iOS, and Web applications. CONTUS MirrorFly voice APIs offer several features that support million+ of concurrent users.
Voice API Features
o 100% Customizable
o Unlimited Calling
o SIP/VoIP Calling
o Voice Recording
o Call Queuing & Routing
o Audio Encryption
o Multi-User Interface
o Call Barging
Plivo Voice API
Plivo is a cloud communication platform that offers voice API solutions to develop voice call workflows and structures. Plivo’s API and SDK can be instantly integrated into voice chat applications and offer organizations all the scalability they desire.
Voice API Features
o Conference Call
o Voice Alerts & Surveys
o Voicemail Transcription
o Scalable Cloud IVR
o Call forwarding
o SIP Gateway & Devices
o Dynamic Caller ID
o Multi Party Calls
Exotel Voice API
Exotel is yet another reliable cloud communication company offering the best API technology for voice, messages, and user verification. With Exotel Developer Portal to integrate voice APIs simple yet innovative ways of communication can be implemented.
Voice API Features
o Call & SMS campaigns
o Virtual Number Allocation
o Authentication without Password
o Monitoring Virtual Numbers
o Cost-Effective Number Mapping
Twilio Voice call API
Twilio’s programmable voice API offers calling facilities across the world. Twilio’s REST API enables developers to integrate voice chat functionality that allows users to make, receive, monitor, and modify calls.
Voice API Features
o Set Up SIP
o Natural Language Understanding
o Insights & Reporting
o Retrieve Call Logs
o Modify In-Progress Calls
o Detect Answering Machines
Sinch Voice API
Sinch offers all types of communications APIs and offers developers operative techniques to add voice chat functionality into their respective apps or web channels. It lets developers integrate voice messaging into any type of platform in minutes with a few lines of code.
Voice API Features
o Conference calling
o Call recording
o Answering machine detection
o IVR menus
o Voice-based IVR (Open Beta)
o Recorded prompts
Now it’s easier to decide the best voice calling API and SDK provider based on customization, secure and scalability. However, choose about the importance with regards to the features that can have a great impact over any business.