Are you fed up with spending your valuable time manually reading thousands of documents every day? Do you spend a hefty amount on personal assistants to help you create executive summaries from lengthy documents for you to review? If so, you have a chance now to bid farewell to the manual task of summarizing large bodies of text with the help of the Online Summarizer Tool. With the online summary generator, firms can cut down the costs to summarize a growing number of documents.
Summarization continues to be a core task for many professional companies. From law firms to financial companies, you will find the use cases of the automatic summary generator in every industry. Other than huge cost savings, the summary generator helps to increase productivity within the organization. Before we come to the use cases of the automatic summary generator, here are some proven benefits of the summary generator you need to know about.
- Reduces your workload: Manually reading lengthy documents and distilling essential information from articles can be a challenging task. Reading a document of 3 pages would take around 15 minutes. But with the summarizer, you can gain key understandings of the document in a few seconds.
- Higher productivity: With the summarizer, you can generate summary output in the desired length within seconds, thus saving a considerable amount of time thereby increasing productivity.
- Take critical details into account: With the online tool, you can specify keywords, and generate output in relation to those keywords to set your summary metrics. In this way, you will not be missing out on important information.
- Cost-effectiveness: One of the advantages of document processing is that it reduces the need from incurring high cost outlays on headcounts to recruit junior staff, especially junior legal professionals, whose main tasks daily are summarizing critical aspects of lengthy documents.
- Reduce turnaround time: The online tool will help you reduce turnaround time to process lengthy documents. As businesses are continually searching for ways to reduce their turnaround time to meet client expectations and achieve business goals, the use of the automatic summarizer becomes essential.
Now, as you are well aware of the benefits of automatic summarizer, here are some of its use cases.
Use cases in the legal industry
Reviewing a large volume of text-based documents are the bread and butter of legal professionals. This is especially true in litigation. Reviewing large volumes of data, complex agreements, and multiple types of correspondence content is a daunting task, and often being tasked to a team with junior support staff. Firms do not want to miss out on important information, but also do not want to incur too many costs internally and externally.
As a client of law firms, how many times were you told “I haven’t looked into it yet…” by your lawyer? With the automatic text summarizer, lawyers can finally answer their clients quickly, to beat the performance of other competing lawyers, and provide a well-reviewed answer to their clients. The automatic summarizing tool allows firms to monitor any data submitted instantly.
- Review documents and carry out legal research: Legal firms can expedite the process of reviewing documents and flag them as relevant to a particular case. The online tool helps you focus on relevant content and reduces your time taken in reading the clutter, to speed up your performance dramatically. Legal professionals prefer using the summary generator to find out the key messages of the documents, and then use the information to give holistic and higher quality advice.
- Perform due diligence: Legal professionals are responsible for uncovering background information on behalf of the clients. This involves evaluating a large amounts of facts and then arriving at a decision. With the summary generator, legal professionals can perform due diligence more efficiently, with greater accuracy since the checking of facts is tailored to your focused topics using mathematical accuracy.
Use cases of automatic summary generator as a media monitoring tool
Firms rely on media monitoring tools to aggregate information such as blogs, articles, and other online content to perform their day-to-day operations. The online summary generator helps firms evaluate online customer feedback and comments. This would assist in resolving customer queries quickly, and lead to customer satisfaction and long-term customer commitment.
- Social media posting: With the summary generator firms can keep track of customers’ reviews and comments online. The online summarizing tool helps firms know how customers perceive them on the web.
- Competitor tracking: With the summary generator, firms can keep track of competitors’ updates and positioning.
Use cases of summary generator for digital marketing firms
Traditional marketing is the thing of the past. At present firms rely on online marketing for promoting their business and, acquiring potential leads. Below is how a summary generator can help firms:
- Content marketing: Summary generator helps firms break down essential points in long documents such as e-books, blogs and articles, to discover new trends on hot topics. Firms can be inspired by the key creative contents, and then generate their own.
In addition to these use cases, the best summarizing tool is also heavily used in research projects, social sciences, consulting, research analysis and customer support. Financial firms can also benefit hugely from the automatic summary generator, by increasing the manual reading speed, to process first-hand information in real-time faster and in greater quantity than competitors, thereby obtain information advantage to continue accelerating the growth of their businesses.