When I am sending a message to my client I received “Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Windows 10” error message. It is very irritating as I tried to send it several times and again received the same message. If anyone knows how to deal with this situation please let me know. Thanks”
This is not one user’s problem. I have received many of these requests that want solutions. For those who don’t know this error message indicates its users to fix this issue of MS Outlook. This blog will contain different procedures to solve the error.
Do you know the causes for such errors? No, then here you get to know every cause behind this error.
Causes behind Outlook 2010 not implemented Windows 10 Error
This error is usually seen when users try to handle the Send/Receive operation or try to start a Reply / Reply All / Forward operation on their Windows 10/8/7 computers. The main reasons that cause this error are:
- Due to damaged Outlook Add-ins
- If the Send / Receive Settings get ruined (Damaged SRS file)
- Inappropriate Integration of Outlook with Antivirus program
- Impaired Outlook Profile
- Impaired Outlook Installation
- Due to damage or corrupt PST file
Free & Simple Techniques to fix “Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Windows 10”
Users can use one of these manual procedures to solve this issue. Manual approaches are free to use and are inbuilt applications on the user’s local system. Hence, it is easy to use these methods to solve the Microsoft Outlook 2007 not implemented Windows 10.
Method 1. Start MS Office repair tool
- Firstly, to open Run, the user should press on Windows Key + R.
- Secondly, type control and tap OK to open the Control Panel.
- Thirdly, visit the Programs > Programs and Features.
- Now, choose Microsoft Office / Outlook from the list of installed apps.
- Tap on Change / Repair.
- The Office repair tool will display one of these options:
Quick Repair – Users should first choose this option. This utility will scan the program for installation-problems and repair them without any internet connection.
Online Repair – this utility can be used if the first option doesn’t work then use the second option. This process requires an internet connection, longer duration to analyze, and to repair the issue.
- Once it is completed, close the utility and inspect for any developments.
Method 2. Start Outlook in safe mode & turn off Add-ins
The main purpose of the installation of Outlook add-ins is to increase its functionality. But, in reverse, they always generate issues. And the corrupt add-ins will ultimately interrupt with the proper working of Outlook and will lead the error. Therefore, it is necessary to turn off any add-ins you might install in MS Outlook application:
- First, start Outlook in safe mode by typing the command Outlook /safe in the Windows ‘Run’ dialog and tap Enter. This will start Outlook for all add-ins turnoff.
- Visit the Outlook Options -> Add-ins -> Go. Users will see a dialog box listing all installed add-ins. Unmark the entire add-in names to disable them.
- Finally, send/receive, or reply / forward and check if it works or not. In case, it does, then you have detected the issue.
Go ahead by turning on the add-ins one and a time, re-inspect send/receive ,or reply/forward each time to locate the faulty add-in.
Method 3. Turn off antivirus
In many cases, it is seen that antivirus can cause issues with the email client.
- If the user is using an antivirus then turn it off temporarily.
- Then, Avast users will right-tap on the Avast antivirus icon from the system tray.
- Now, choose Avast Shield Control.
- Choose one of the options to turn off the antivirus for temporary purposes.
- Or, users can opt for the Disable Permanently option.
- When it gets disabled, launch Outlook and inspect for any developments.
- If the error gets fixed then, inspect whether antivirus is blocking connections from and to the Outlook client.
Users can use these manual procedures to fix Outlook 2010 not implemented Windows 10. If somehow users are unable to fix this issue, then corrupt PST files can be the reason for this. Users are advised to use the alternative tool to deal with this issue.
Users can use the Outlook PST Repair Tool to retrieve the corrupted data and also reinstall the deleted emails. The software is highly compatible with PST files by MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and previous versions.
Users can fix Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Windows 10 by following the procedures that are written above. If these methods don’t work then try the Outlook PST Repair tool.