The virtual office service caters to many industries. It is a mixed workspace that is particularly supportive of startups and online businesses. It is a virtual environment where you don’t have to rent a physical location. Not only that, but you also save the cost of commute, utilities, and other monthly expenses. But let us not confuse the virtual office with remote working. In remote working, you can work online from home but it is not a professional setup nor is face-to-face working possible. The virtual office is the only workspace that makes remote and face-to-face working feasible.
Another prominent benefit of the virtual office is its outreach. It helps you to scale your business in both resources and market access. It lets you reach global markets that are otherwise hard to reach. Similarly, you get access to a talent pool from across the globe. It is also an opportunity to save cost resources. There are many regions where human resources are cheaper than in your country.
The virtual office is a very flexible service that adjusts itself to suit your business. You can add and remove features that you want according to your preferences. You can also request any special features that you need that might not be part of regular packages. Another amazing thing about the virtual office is that you only have to pay for what you use and how long you use it. You are not charged for features that you don’t use. It is a very easy-to-use service. You can start and stop the service by going online.
Are you wondering about the different features you get with the virtual office:
- Your business gets a legitimate business address of a renowned location in your industry. You can use this as an official business address for your mail and legal paperwork.
- You get business services like call handling and mail forwarding. Your business calls are handled by receptionists and forwarded to you after filtering them. Your mail is forwarded to your address as well.
- The virtual office has office equipment like phones, Wifi, scanners, printers, fax machines, etc. You can use them when you or your employees need them.
- For your face-to-face meetups, you can access the meeting rooms of the virtual office. These are fully equipped with all the perks and electronics you might need for your meetings and presentations.
- Online businesses need strong tech support to work. The virtual office gives that support through apps, cloud services, and airtight cyber security.
- Your employees need activities other than work for better performance. The virtual office includes amenities like a swimming pool, gym, cafe, snack bar, and coffee shop.
- The most noticeable feature is the environment you get with the virtual office. The workspace is decorated according to the latest office furnishing trends. It presents an impressive outlook for people who visit you. It adds to the prestige of your business and puts you in the league of well-established businesses.
How to market your virtual office properly:
You can gain more from your virtual office by marketing it properly. Marketing your virtual office is tougher than marketing your physical office. We have assembled a few successful strategies for you:
Do targeted marketing by hiring experts:
The best approach is to identify your target market and channel all your efforts toward it. Paid online marketing strategy is the best way forward. You can do paid marketing on almost all social media platforms. You should pick the platforms that are relevant to your target market demographics. Linkedin and Pinterest are also very responsive for social media marketing in addition to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook. This helps to increase your organic traffic by ten folds. You can use Google Ads to build up an online marketing strategy for your virtual office. Paid marketing also helps you get your website listed on the first page of Google’s search results. This increases the traffic and conversion rate of your business as well.
Improve the quality of your content:
Getting people to visit your website is easier than getting them to stay for a few seconds. This can be achieved by quality content that is SEO friendly. Good SEO also helps in the search result ranking. Good SEO means that people can easily find your website when they are searching for keywords similar to your business. How your business is ranked organically is vital as you don’t have a physical location to promote.
Good quality and SEO-friendly content help in getting your name pop up in search results and captivating people who visit your website. Engaging your audience makes your name be remembered as a top candidate for any business owner when considering the virtual office service.
The words of successful clients hold a lot of power:
No matter how much you try to assure your audience about the quality of your services, they would trust your clients more. According to research, 72% of consumers trust online reviews; this is the power testimonials hold. Your prospective clients will prefer reading the reviews about your service rather than just taking your word for it. It is a very effective way to display positive reviews about your services on your website, preferably on the first page.
Marketing your virtual office service can only be done effectively through these three strategies combined. They all play an equally important role in establishing your position online. You need to pay for marketing supported by good quality content backed up by a good customer experience to attract your audience. This will ensure a higher conversion rate as well.